This course is not currently scheduled. Stay tuned for future sessions.
A successful pavement management process is a dynamic and continuous cycle. A PMS supports the pavement management process. A PMS helps agencies manage pavement data and use data to evaluate the roadway network’s health, predict conditions, and evaluate treatment options. During this two part workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the function and benefits of a PMS.
- Identify the type of PMS currently used by your agency.
- Explain PMS data requirements and the pros and cons of data collection techniques.
- Identify opportunities to improve stakeholder communications using PMS information.
- Select a PMS software that meets your agency’s needs
Greg Duncan is a Senior Engineer at Applied Pavement Technology, Inc., with more than 29 years of pavement materials, construction, and roadway maintenance engineering experience. He is a certified National Highway Institute (NHI) instructor and regularly teaches NHI’s “Maintenance Leadership Academy” and “Constructing and Inspecting Asphalt Paving Projects” courses. Greg regularly works on national and state projects dealing with preventive maintenance treatments.
Continue with the enrollment button below. If you do not receive an email confirmation after enrolling, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the class and date you are trying to enroll in
Registering multiple people? Contact Tracey at email@example.com with the names and email addresses.