The session scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2022 (8 am–12:30pm).
Earn an APWA Winter Maintenance Operator certificate with this 4.5-hour course! This training is for those “behind the wheel” during winter maintenance events. This workshop is designed to:
- Provide a basic understanding of winter operations
- Increase operator understanding of winter materials and how they work
- Provide an overview of winter equipment and its upkeep
- Encourage enhanced communication between fleet personnel and operators
- Discuss winter operations for operators
Who Should Attend
- New and experienced operators
- Supplemental operators from other departments
- Contract operators
- Operators who want a greater understanding of winter maintenance operations
Continue with the enrollment button below. If you do not receive an email confirmation after enrolling, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the class and date for which you are trying to enroll in.
Registering multiple people? Contact Tracey at email@example.com with the names and email addresses.